Welcome To The WikiEdit
Welcome to the Wilkins and Wontkins Wiki, the database for the two famous puppets. This wiki holds information about the characters, commercials and even more facts!
- Wilkins Coffee (1957-1961)
- Faygo (1958-1959)
- La Touraine Coffee (1958-1962) (as “Will” and “Waine”)
- Nash’s Coffee (1958-1961)
- Community Coffee (1959-1969)
- Jomar Instant (1958)
- National City Bank (1959)
- Calso Water (1961-1963) (as “Cal” and “So”)
- Red Diamond Coffee (1961-1966)
- Frank’s Beverages (1961-1963) (as “Frank” and “Fink”)
- Kraml Dairy (1962)
- Merita Bread (1963)
- Taystee Bread (1967)
- Sohio Gas Station (as "John" and "Lawn")
- Dugan's Bread (as "Dugan" and "Dogan")
Wilkins and Wontkins Commercials Edit
Wilkins and Wontkins are two puppets that were created by Jim Henson for the Wilkins Coffee company. In each commercial, Wilkins, in some way, manages to beat up or even kill Wontkins after he states his opinion about the coffee. The ads featuring the duo were very successful and soon after, Wilkins and Wontkins were starring in other commercials for companies such as Community Coffee, Red Diamond Coffee and other brands.
Help Out The Wiki Edit
As You can help out the Wilkins and Wontkins Wiki by creating pages that aren't on the wiki yet. You can also add more information to a page and possibly clean up pages that look sloppy!